The purpose of this Committee is to monitor and oversee the Public Defender Program.
Date Formed: November 22, 2005
Term/Expiration: 2 year terms
Membership: 7 members
• Members of the General Public (2)
• Members of the Board of Supervisors (2)
• County Administrative Officer or Designee (1)
• Representative of the Courts (1)
• Local attorney who does not accept appointments to represent Indigent Defendants, who Is a member of the bar association and not Employed by the County of Lake (1)
Applications may be obtained from the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors, Lake County Courthouse, Room 109, 255 N. Forbes St., Lakeport or access the Application online.