The Lake County Industrial Hemp Ordinance was passed by the Lake County Board of Supervisors on March 25, 2020. The Ordinance went into effect as of April 24, 2020.
- Zoning Ordinance coming soon.
- Important information for current Industrial Hemp registrants
- Notice: if you have not been in contact with our office about meeting the new regulations please do so ASAP!
Applications for the Lake County Permit Process are available now.
- Note: We will not be accepting applications for new growers until May 11th, 2020.
- Instructions for completing the Lake County Industrial Hemp Permit
- Lake County Industrial Hemp Permit Application
- Key Participant Supplemental
- Cultivation Site Supplemental
- Contact the Lake County Agriculture Department to make an application appointment or for further information.
Office: (707) 263-0217
(Due to COVID-19 restrictions and remote workstation requirements there may be some delay in response but most questions will be answered within 1 business day)
California State Industrial Hemp ResourcesCDFA Industrial Hemp Website
Industrial Hemp Registration Application- Grower
Industrial Hemp Registration Application- Seed Breeder
County Industrial Hemp Site Fees