Report an Animal Problem

*If this is an emergency, please call the office at (707) 263-0278. (If in the City of Clearlake, call the police department at (707) 994-8251)


Page 1 of 1
Have you spoken with the animal owners about the problem?

*NOTE - Please consider leaving your first name and a phone number at the very least so the officer can contact you if they need assistance. Although anonymous complaints will be looked into, we are not always able to offer the assistance needed.