File a Complaint

**Please note: Code violations in the incorporated cities of Clearlake and Lakeport are handled by their agencies.

Online: Online Code Complaint Form
Phone: (707) 263-2309 (24 hour message)
In Person: 255 North Forbes St, 3rd Floor, Lakeport, CA  95453
Download a copy of the complaint form, complete and mail to:

Code Enforcement - Community Development
255 N. Forbes St.
Lakeport, CA  95453

About Us

The Code Enforcement Program is operated by the Community Development Department and was created to ensure that Lake County residents abide by the established Codes and Ordinances and have equal opportunities to create a safe, healthy, satisfying life while enjoying the spectacular natural beauty our county offers.