Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
Now offering Remote Client Services for DUI Programs!
Lake County Behavioral Health Services DUI programs are currently accepting new clients for Remote Client Services. This program is approved by and meets all requirements of the California Department of Health Care Services and California Department of Motor Vehicles.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN REMOTE CLIENT SERVICES?
- Laptop, Desktop, or Smartphone
- Reliable internet or data service
- An open mind and time to participate in the program
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN REMOTE CLIENT SERVICES?
ANYONE who has been directed to complete a DUI Education Program by a California court and/or DMV.
The length of the DUI Program you will be required to complete is will depend upon your blood alcohol content (BAC) at the time of arrests, as well as any record of prior DUI's within the past 10-year period.1st Offender Programs:
- Wet & Reckless - BAC Below .08%
- 3-Month Program - BAC Below .15%
- 6-Month Program - BAC between 0.15%-0.19% BAC
- 9-Month Program- BAC of .20% or Higher
- 18-Month Program - More than 1 conviction in 10 yrs
- PRE-ADMIT: ***REQUIRED BEFORE ENROLLMENT ***
- • Dates: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Please call:
- Clearlake (707) 994-7090
- Lucerne (707) 274-9101
Lake County SUD resources according to Partnership last updated 04/28/2020