Lower Lake Schoolhouse Museum
The Schoolhouse Museum, built in 1877 and restored and opened as a museum in 1993, hosts an interesting collection of local pioneer artifacts. The museum also a collection of Native American artifacts and a rock and mineral display. A restored schoolroom and Victorian Parlor add to the charm and authenticity. Cultural events and art shows take place in the Weaver Auditorium on the second floor.