I was informed by law enforcement that I could pick my child up at Juvenile Home. How do I accomplish this?

Once a juvenile is booked into the detention facility, only a probation officer or a juvenile court judge can have them released to a parent or relative. Law enforcement generally causes offenders to be booked into the facility, but they have no authority with respect to when and how that offender is released.