If someone is placed on probation in another county or state, but they reside within Lake County, which agency supervises them?

Other jurisdictions may request "courtesy supervision" of the Lake County Probation Department. If the request is granted, our agency will provide supervision services. However, in some cases, the other county or state does not request courtesy supervision which means that we have no supervision responsibilities/rights over the individual.