Restitution? I am a victim and I have not received a restitution payment for some time. What agency should I contact?

It is important to remember that the Probation Department does NOT collect restitution in every case. Please refer to the agency that initiated contact with you reguarding this issue. This may be the collections department for the County of Lake. You will have had contact with a probation officer if we are involved in the collection of your restitution.