Victim Information

The Probation Department collects restitution from offenders as ordered by the Court. If you are a victim of a crime, you may be asked to provide a statement to a Deputy Probation Officer who is writing a report to the Court. Additionally, you will be asked to provide proof of any damages sustained. Offenders are billed monthly and as restitution is received, the Department will issue payments to you as the victim.

For juvenile matters, the Deputy Probation Officer will ask that you complete the following form related to your losses and turn it in prior to the juvenile's court date. 

Download Victim Packet

For additional help as a victim, please contact the Lake County Victim-Witness Division at (707) 262-4282 or see their website.