Who can I ask for further assistance?

The staff of the Public Works Department is happy to help. There is no charge for initial consultations and/or meetings. Please give us a call at (707) 263-2341 or 994-4824 to set up an appointment. It is usually more productive it we meet with most of the entire group of home owners concerned, rather than meeting with each owner separately.

Back to Private Road Maintenance