Are there any programs available for senior citizens where they can defer their annual payments associated with the CSA?

There are senior programs that apply to assessments as well as property taxes. Eligibility is based on income, age, or disability. If they currently qualify for the program it will also apply to assessments. Application needs to be made to the State to determine eligibility for the programs.

Back to Zones of Benefit