November 5, 2019 Special Election
Northshore Fire Protection District Measure "N"
- Official Results for the November 5 Special District Election
- Certification of the Results of the Official Canvass of the Election Returns and Results of the 1% Manual Tally
- Voter Information Guide & Sample Ballot
- Spanish Language Sample Ballot
- November 5, 2019 Special Election Calendar
- Important Election Deadlines:
- October 7 - Vote by Mail Voting, begin mailing ballots to VBM voters.
- October 21 - Last Day to Register to Vote. After this date voters wishing to vote in this election must register with Conditional Voter Registration at the Registrar of Voters Office.
- November 5 - Election Day, Polls and Registrar of Voters Office open 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
Northshore Fire Protection District Documents
- Resolution No. 2019-10, NOTE: This Resolution includes the full text of the Ballot Question (Section 4).
- Exhibit A: Ordinance No. 2019-01, NOTE: This Ordinance contains an explanation of proposed tax rates, Special Tax Imposed (Section 9).
Arguments in Favor and Against Measure "N"
- James Burton, Patrick Lynch, James C. Robbins, Olga Martin Steele, John H. Tomkins, Argument in Favor of Measure "N"
- NOTE: There was no Argument filed against Measure "N".
Public Notices & Media Releases
- Unprocessed Ballots (November 8, 2019)
- Election Day Information (November 5, 2019)
- Polling Place & Central Count Locations (October 25, 2019)
- Test Manual Tally (October 16, 2019)
- Vote by Mail Registration Deadline (October 7, 2019)
- Vote by Mail Processing (October 8, 2019)
- August 6, 2019 Media Release / Public Notice: Notice of Election and Date Fixed for Submitting Arguments for or Against Northshore Fire Protection District's Special Tax Measure "N" to be Voted on at a Special Election on November 5, 2019