Permanent Vote by Mail
Any voter may apply for Permanent Vote By Mail Voter Status by:
- Sending a written request for Permanent Vote By Mail Voter's Status to the Registrar of Voters Office which includes:
- Your name
- Your residence address
- The address to which you would like your ballot mailed (if different than your residence address)
- Your signature
- Completing an Application for Permanent Vote By Mail Voter Status obtained from the Registrar of Voters office, 707-263-2372.
- You may mark the box requesting Permanent Vote By Mail Voter Status on the Application for Vote By Mail Voter's Ballot which is included in the Sample Ballot/Voter Information Pamphlet sent to each voter.
- Applying in person at the Registrar of Voters Office, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.