Water & Sewer Rates

The following rate sheets show the 2019 water and sewer rates for the following areas managed by the Lake County Special Districts Administration. To view the rates, simply use your cursor and “click” on the desired area.

Water Systems Wastewater Systems
Kono Tayee 
North Lakeport
Paradise Valley
Soda Bay
Corinthian Bay
Spring Valley


Rates are Adjusted Annually

Special Districts uses the annual U.S. City Average Consumer Price Index (CPI) as published by the U.S.  Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics to adjust for inflation.  Effective 1/1/2019 the CPI increase is 3.9%.
Service areas that are affected by this increase include:
 Finley, Kelseyville, LACOSAN NW, LACOSAN SE, Paradise Water, Soda Bay Water and North Lakeport Water.

Special Districts adjusts construction related fees and charges for inflation based on the Construction Cost Index (CCI) posted by the Engineering News-Record.This inflation adjustment is based on the percent change of that index from January to December of the prior year. 

Capacity Expansion Fees for Kono Tayee CSA#13, Paradise Water, CSA #16, LACOSAN SE Regional Sewer System and LACOSAN NW Regional Sewer System will increase by CCI on July 1, 2018.

Special Districts adjusts construction related fees annually using the Construction Cost Index (CCI) posted by the Engineering News-Record.

Cap Fee Sheets

The Water & Sewer rates and fees are updated annually to reflect the Consumer Price Index (CPI).  The link below includes Capacity Expansion Fees,  System Capacity Fees, Meter Set Charges, Line Tap & Set fees, Monthly rates, Capital Improvement and Loan Repay costs for all water and wastewater systems managed by Special Districts. The Capacity fee and System Capacity fees use the Engineer News Record (ENR) Construction Cost Index, not the CPI.

Water & Sewer Cap Fee Sheet

If you have any questions regarding rates and fees for your area, please contact any one of our Customer Service Specialists, or stop by our Administrative Office