LAKE COUNTY, Calif. (May 21, 2019) - The Lake County Community RRA needs a logo, and you may be the one to create the winning design!
What is the Lake County RRA?
The Lake County Community Risk Reduction Authority (“RRA”), is a collaborative public entity, formed by Joint Powers Agreement (“JPA”) in October 2018. It includes representatives from the County of Lake, Lakeport Fire Protection District, Northshore Fire Protection District, South Lake Fire Protection District, and the Lake County Watershed Protection District.
What does the Lake County Community RRA do?
We support all of Lake County through programs offering low-to-no-cost fire risk reduction resources. Lake County Community RRA offers informational and educational materials, develops funding to support wildfire mitigation efforts, and more.
We are having a logo design contest, and the selected entry will become the visual identity for this essential group! In addition to a healthy dose of community pride, the winning designer will receive a night’s stay in a suite at Twin Pine Casino & Hotel, $50 Free Play, and a $50 Food Card (Must be 21 or over to win). Minor winner will receive a $200 Gift Card! Please submit your designs by July 5 and email to: RRA@lakecountyca.gov.
1. Designs must be presented in digital form; three-color designs preferred (no more than four colors). Please submit color and black and white versions.
2. Designs must be submitted with all pertinent contact information to qualify.
3. Designs will be reviewed by the logo subcommittee. The top entries will be advanced to the Lake County RRA Board for final selection.
4. Once announced, the logo decision will be final and all usage rights retained by Lake County Community RRA.
5. Winner will be selected July 15, 2019.
We look forward to seeing your creative efforts for this important new entity!
For more information about the Lake County RRA go to: http://www.lakecountyca.gov/Government/Boards/RRA.htm