The following information is provided to help new customers through the process of obtaining water/sewer service. For additional information or answers to your questions, please contact any one of our Customer Service Specialists at 707-263-0119, or stop by the offices at 230 N Main Street, Lakeport, CA 95453.
- Water Connection Permit - Checklist (PDF)
- Sewer Connection Permit - Checklist (PDF)
- Mainline Extension Procedures (PDF)
- Capacity Analysis/Hydraulic Model Policy (PDF)
- Capacity Mitigation Restoration / Rehabilitation Guidelines (PDF)
- Application to Discharge Groundwater from Petroleum Fuel Pollution (PDF)
- Rates and Fees (PDF)
Design & Construction Standards
- The Design and Construction Standards and amendments provided herein are applicable for the following wastewater service areas including Clearlake, Lower Lake, Middletown, Kelseyville, Nice, Lucerne, Upper Lake, Paradise Valley, Kono Tayee, North Lakeport, Finley/Lands End, Corinthian Bay, and South Lakeport.
- The Design and Construction Standards and amendments provided herein are applicable for the following water service areas including Spring Valley, Finley, Bonanza Spring, Kono Tayee, Paradise Valley, Starview, Soda Bay, North Lakeport, and Mount Hannah.
- The Design and Construction Standards for Kelseyville Water Distribution Systems are provided below:
- These standards are listed for Kelseyville Water Works District Number 3.