The following rate sheets show the 2024 water and sewer rates for the following areas managed by the Lake County Special Districts Administration.

Water SystemsWastewater Systems
Kono Tayee (PDF)Kelseyville (PDF)
Kelseyville (PDF)LandsEnd (PDF)
North Lakeport (PDF)Middletown (PDF)
Finley (PDF)Northwest (PDF)
Soda Bay (PDF)Southeast (PDF)
Spring Valley (PDF)Corinthian Bay (PDF)
N/AAnderson Springs (PDF)

Rates Are Adjusted Annually

Special Districts use the annual U.S. City Average Consumer Price Index (CPI) as published by the U.S.  Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics to adjust for inflation.  Effective January 1, 2023, the CPI increase is 5.6%.

Service areas that are affected by this increase include:

 Finley, Kelseyville, Lake County Sanitation District Northwest (LACOSAN NW), Lake County Sanitation District Southeast (LACOSAN SE), Soda Bay Water, Anderson Springs, and North Lakeport Water.

Special Districts adjust construction-related fees and charges for inflation based on the Construction Cost Index (CCI) posted by the Engineering News-Record. This inflation adjustment is based on the percent change of that index from January to December of the prior year. 

Capacity Expansion Fees for Kono Tayee CSA#13, LACOSAN SE Regional Sewer System, and LACOSAN NW Regional Sewer System will increase by CCI on July 1, 2023.

Special Districts adjust construction-related fees annually using the Construction Cost Index (CCI) posted by the Engineering News-Record.

Cap Fee Sheets

The Water & Sewer rates and fees are updated annually to reflect the Consumer Price Index (CPI).  The link below includes Capacity Expansion Fees,  System Capacity Fees, Meter Set Charges, Line Tap & Set fees, Monthly rates, Capital Improvement and Loan Repay costs for all water and wastewater systems managed by Special Districts. The Capacity fee and System Capacity fees use the Engineer News-Record (ENR) Construction Cost Index, not the CPI.

If you have any questions regarding rates and fees for your area, please contact any one of our Customer Service Specialists, or stop by our Administrative Office.