Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- 7 members - Must be a registered voter in the County of Lake and reside within the following boundaries:
- Middletown Proper - South of Grange Road and north of Rancheria Road, east to Loconomi Road and west to Anderson Spring Road (3 members)
- Northern District (Coyote Valley) - North of Grange Road to the boundary of South Lake Fire Protection District (SLFPD) (1 member)
- Southern District - South of Twin Pine Casino (Rancheria Road) to the county line (1 member)
- Western District (Cobb Region) - West of Anderson Spring Road to the western boundary of the SLFPD (1 member)
- Eastern District (Butts Canyon) - East of Loconomi Road to the county line (1 member)
Term / Expiration
The purpose of this group is to increase the participation of Middletown area residents in decisions affecting the community.
Applications may be obtained online or from the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors, located at:
Lake County Courthouse
255 N Forbes Street
Lakeport, CA 95453