Certificate Amendment

If there is incorrect or missing information on a death certificate, you may make a request for an amendment. The Office of Vital Statistics can assist in preparing or requesting amendments to death certificates for all years.

Form & Instruction

Not sure which form you need? Call the Office of Vital Statistics at 707-263-1090 for more information.