Get job-ready on a World-Class Learning Platform.
Learn in-demand, job-ready skills with Coursera. Accelerate your career with a transformative learning experience that empowers you to pursue your goals with world-class online learning. Coursera features over 2,800 cutting-edge courses, focused on the most in-demand skills, from over 200 leading universities and companies, with 15 professional certificate programs.
Learn more about Coursera by visiting the Career Pathways website from the California State Library.
Fill in the information to register for a personal subscription for Coursera for free through the library. At the conclusion of your subscription, you may have the option to register for another seat if one is available.
You will need an e-mail address to register. If you don't have an e-mail address, you may be able to sign up for one for free from any of the following providers:
Sign up for Coursera and start learning today!
Learn more information about Coursera provided by the California State Library through their Career Pathways program.
- What is Coursera?
Coursera is the global online learning platform that offers anyone, anywhere access to online courses and degrees from world-class universities and companies.
Coursera partners with more than 200 leading universities and companies to bring flexible, affordable, job-relevant online learning to individuals and organizations worldwide. Coursera offers a range of learning opportunities-from hands-on projects and courses to job-ready certificates and degree programs.
Upgrade Your Skill Set with an Online Learning Experience You Will Love
- Learn at your own pace with bite-sized sessions.
- Learn from the world's leading instructors in a best-in-class online learning experience.
- Learn skills anytime, anywhere, with mobile, online, and offline learning options.
- Develop career-relevant skills to help boost your professional trajectory.
- 95% would take Coursera courses again.
Learning on Coursera Can Boost Your Career
- Acquire technology and business expertise to become job-ready.
- 72% feel more equipped for future job responsibilities.
- Master the most in-demand skills that employers are looking for today.
- 80% apply skills they learn in their role.
- Earn a valuable certificate recognized by top companies to build your resume.
Popular Subjects You Can Take
- Business Strategy
- Management Essentials
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Marketing
- Project Management
- Web Development
- Professional Development
- And much more!